“What kind of massage oil do you prefer?” asks your spa therapist.
Following Energy’s standard operating procedure, this is the question that should be asked before your massage.
For some, it’s easy to choose, usually based on the aroma. However, for others, it’s like asking a question on ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?’.
But a good massage oil can make all the difference for a completely relaxing massage.
What’s the Big Deal About Massage Oils?
Massage oils can help relieve stress, anxiety, pain, swelling, and soreness in your body. Additionally, it helps improve your overall wellbeing.
But different massage oils have different benefits, so choosing the right one helps enhance the benefits your body massage. So, to help you feel rejuvenated, refreshed, and full of energy (pun intended), your spa therapist will ask you to choose your preferred massage oil prior to your treatment.
And Energy’s Signature Massage Oils are formulated with only natural and pure plant and flower-based essential oils, using Sweet Almond as the base oil. If you do have an allergy to a certain flower, plant, or nut, please do let your spa therapist know.
Ready to choose your massage oil? Here are Energy’s five massage oils that can initiate benefits to your mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing.
Energy’s Signature Massage Oils
- Benefits: Clarity
- Ingredients: Lavender, Violet, Peppermint, and Rosemary essential oils in Sweet Almond oil
- Benefits: Revitalize
- Ingredients: Lemon, Litsea Cubeba, Bergamot, Orange Peel, and Grapefruit essential oils in Sweet Almond oil
- Benefits: Intimacy
- Ingredients: Rose, Jasmine absolute, Nutmeg, and Blue Chamomile essential oils in Sweet Almond oil
- Benefits: Calming
- Ingredients: Lavender, Geranium, and Chamomile essential oils in Sweet Almond oil
- Benefits: Purity/Detox
- Ingredients: Cajeput, Lemon, Lavender, and Geranium essential oils in Sweet Almond oil
These oils are available for purchase so you can continue enjoying the benefits at home. Contact our staff for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org