In conjunction with International Chocolate Day this September 13th, we’ve compiled five of the top chocolate experiences to be had this month.
- What comes to mind when you hear the word “chocolate”? Love. Comfort. Joy. It’s a simple pleasure that hugs you with its goodness when you hear its name. Chocolate. Smiley face.
- For those with a sweet tooth, it goes without saying to bite into a savory indulgent chocolate goodness. We recommend Espressolab’s Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake. One bite from this tantalizing morsel and you’ve transported yourself to your own version of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory.
- When you think of chocolate in Malaysia, you think of Milo. And Malaysians LOVE their Milo. A whiff of this nation’s beloved brings comfort and joy, and also, memories of our childhood.
- Just the sight of chocolate makes your mouth salivate. Mmm … Craving it yet?
- Chocolate isn’t only a simple pleasure for your insides, but has benefits for your outsides. When used as a scrub or wrap, its superpowers smoothen, soften, and hydrates the skin. Its especially good for dry skin and can soothe irritated skin.
For a limited time only, Energy Spa & Wellness is offering a chocolate treatment to celebrate this wonderful day. Come hear, smell, see, feel, and maybe taste (we don’t judge) our deliciously enriching chocolate scrub! Call 03-42568833 for more information.