You have a million things to do today, and the last thing you want to do is forget something at the spa that will throw off your whole schedule. Read through our list of things people tend to forget before bidding adieu to the spa to make sure you’re ready to saunter off to your next adventure!
- Remember your belongings. Check to make sure you grabbed your bag, your jewellery, your money, your phone, your keys, your sanity …
- Sneak a quick peek. Before you head out the door, take a minute. Hair in place? Check. Clothes on right? Good. Need a touch up? Try our World Organic™ makeup. Keep your hygiene safe and be sure to use the disposable cotton provided.
- Slip out of the slippers and slip into your shoes. You definitely don’t want to be walking out in flip-flops.
- Play with our World Organic™ testers. While you’re at the Front Desk to pay your bill and return your locker key, try our World Organic™ makeup line. They’re great for your skin, kind to the environment, and free of synthetic chemicals.
- Schedule your next appointment. We don’t often think about our next booking, but there’s something comforting about knowing you’ve reserved a time in the near future just for you.